SOLIDWORKS® Inspection helps you streamline the creation of inspection documents by leveraging your existing 2D legacy data, regardless of whether files are SOLIDWORKS, PDFs, or TIFFs.
- Quickly create ballooned engineering drawings and inspection reports with stand-alone SOLIDWORKS Inspection or the SOLIDWORKS Inspection add-in
- Automatically add balloon callouts with Inspection Dimensions specified by the designer or mechanical engineer
- Compare drawing revisions and originals to quickly identify changes
- Record inspection measurements and import CMM results
- Export finished ballooned drawings as a PDF and inspection sheets to Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets using standard templates such as AS9102 or PPAP forms
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Software
SOLIDWORKS Inspection software automates the creation of ballooned inspection drawings and inspection sheets for First Article Inspection (FAI) and in process inspections. Save time and virtually eliminate errors by speeding up this repetitive manual process.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection is a First Article Inspection (FAI) and in-process inspection software that streamlines and automates the creation of ballooned inspection drawings and inspection reports (AS9102, PPAP, etc.).
SOLIDWORKS Inspection consists of a stand-alone application and a SOLIDWORKS add-in that enables users to leverage their legacy data regardless of whether they have SOLIDWORKS files, PDFs, or TIFFs.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection is a simple and intuitive application that can reduce the time needed to create inspection documentation by up to 90 percent, and helps to virtually eliminate input errors, thus improving quality and reducing time-to-market.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Professional extends capabilities by giving users multiple ways to enter measured values directly into the project to help simplify part inspection. Each characteristic value can be entered manually, by using a digital caliper, or by importing coordinate measuring machine (CMM) results.
Inspection Documents made easy
Intuitive and easy to use, SOLIDWORKS Inspection enables you to create inspection reports and ballooned drawings in just minutes, for time savings of up to 90 percent.
Don’t have SOLIDWORKS CAD? No problem!
You can create your inspection documents regardless of your existing CAD system, using either the standalone SOLIDWORKS Inspection application or the integrated SOLIDWORKS Inspection add-in.