SOLIDWORKS® Premium is a comprehensive 3D design solution that adds to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional with powerful simulation, motion, and design validation tools, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, reverse engineering capabilities, and much more.
Users can test product performance against real life motion and forces with our rich simulation capabilities. Ensure manufacturability and resolve complex assembly issues early in the design process with tolerance stack-up analysis tools. Quickly incorporate printed circuit board data into your 3D model, and create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing with the extended toolsets of SOLIDWORKS. You can also work with 3D scanned data in SOLIDWORKS Premium. Experience all the benefits of a complete 3D design solution with SOLIDWORKS Premium.
- Time-based Motion Analysis
- Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies
- Reverse Engineering (Scanto3D)
- Automated Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis (TolAnalyst)
- ECAD/MCAD Collaboration (CircuitWorks™)
- Routing of Pipes and Tubes
- Routing of Electrical Cabling and Wiring Harnesses